Calming Care - for Cat Anxious Behavior
Calming Care - for Cat Anxious Behavior
Reduces anxiety, helps maintain calm in cats by relaxing the nervous system with natural support for your pet's moods:
- Helps pets maintain balanced behavior
- Gently supports the nervous system
- Assists with hyperactivity
- Recommended for anxiety & nervousness
- No negative side effects
Order Calming Care today and help your cat have a great day, everyday
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Calming Care?
Calming Care is a natural, herbal supplement designed to gently assist felines with moods that reflect a calm and balanced state. The herbal ingredients in this formula are meant to be administered daily, with a long term outlook. They are non-sedating and will not cause your cat to feel sleepy or drowsy. Calming Care helps your pet feel at ease in different situations or with life in general.
Calming Care contains eight herbal ingredients that holistically work together on the nervous system, stress hormones and brain neurotransmitters. Herbalists and naturopaths define medicinal herbs in broad classifications. The herbs in Calming Care are defined as nerve restoratives, nerve tonics and adaptogens.
- Nerve restoratives help to rejuvenate nerve cell integrity when there has been some degeneration due to stress, lack of nutrients needed by the nervous system or other causes.
- Nerve tonics restore the nerve fibers and the sheaths that protect the nerves. These herbs help to resolve feelings of stress, including anxiousness.
- Adaptogens are a class of herbs that assist the body's stress response and immunity.
Help your cat enjoy life and enjoy life with your cat!
What is Calming Care Used For?
Some cats experience moods that could be defined as anxious, stressed out, aggressive or hyperactive. The cause may be known or unknown, but there is not always an easy solution to helping a cat feel calm and self assured.
Calming Care is one part of the solution. Along with a healthy diet, appropriate social interaction and physical activity, your cat can benefit from a daily supplement that assists the body's ability to handle stress, restore normal moods and a sense of positive wellbeing.
Calming Care is not associated with negative side effects. If your feline is taking prescription medication for moods, or other medications, please review the cautionary notes for this product and/or consult your veterinarian.
A note from our veterinarian...
As a general rule, expect gradual results within the first two to three weeks. Although some animals show positive results in the first week, this is not the expectation. The herbs in this formula take time to be effective because they are working to normalize neurotransmitters, stress hormones and nerve cell integrity.
Herbs that relax the body quickly also tend to be tranquilizing or sedating in nature. Calming Care does not sedate or make an animal drowsy. Instead, it helps your cat to remain normally calm and at ease - yet pleasantly alert. For many pets, this product contributes to a general good mood and restful sleep.
If your cat experiences anxiety, hyperactivity or is easily moved to aggression or stress, Calming Care may be a helpful supplement to administer.
Animal behaviors are largely a result of their history, environment, breeding/training and general condition of their health. Undesirable behaviors or aggression may not be something that can be addressed with an herbal supplement.
What Calming Care can do is support the nervous system so that your feline has a chance to act and react in a normal way. Maintaining the health of the nervous system with a natural supplement supplies certain components for optimizing health of this part of the body.
If your pet has been taking prescription medications, it is highly advisable to supplement your pet's diet with a multivitamin. Consult a veterinarian for any safety precautions and dosages in relation to your pet's current health status.
Most medications leave the body low in certain vitamins and/or minerals. If nutrient levels are low, it can begin to affect other parts of the body, including the nervous system and this can play a role in mood changes. Please consider the importance of an adequate nutrient profile if your pet experiences anxiety or related conditions. It is so important that a good nutritional foundation is maintained.
Along with a supplement like Calming Care, take your whole pet into consideration: diet and nutrition, exercise and play, stressful triggers in the environment and whether your cat is mirroring the stress he or she sees in the home.
Can My Cat Take Calming Care with Medications?
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. May affect blood levels of certain medications. Do not use with blood thinners. Monitor blood sugar if using with blood-sugar-lowering drugs as some herbs may lower blood sugar. Use caution with prescription medications for depressive states, and high or low blood pressure. May interfere with metabolism of certain medications.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Calming Care comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
Why Choose Calming Care for Your Feline Friend?
- Certified Organic and Selectively Imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Calming Care is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- GMP Facility: Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. Consumers are protected because we ensure that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States
Who Makes Calming Care?
Calming Care is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Calming Care
Administer product orally twice daily. Give 1 drop for every 2 lbs (1 kg) of body weight.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know cats can be finicky! Calming Care is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Use With Caution
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- May affect blood levels of certain medications.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- Monitor blood sugar if using with blood-sugar-lowering drugs as some herbs may lower blood sugar.
- Use caution with prescription medications for depressive states and for high or low blood pressure. May interfere with metabolism of certain medications.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Calming Care is Formulated With:
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera): Of Indian and African origin, Ashwagandha has the ability to support the nervous system, particularly nervous irritability and exhaustion (supportive to the adrenal glands as an adaptogen). Considered a tonic to the nervous system, it has been known to help with cognition and concentration. While it is known to help with overall relaxation, it will not cause sedation. Its affects can be noted with ongoing use.
- Wild Oat seed (Avena fatua): Oat seed is one of the most useful nerve restoratives available. It is highly nutritive specifically to nerve cells and can be of help when the brain has been on "overdrive".
- Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum): Called Tulsi in the Ayurvedic tradition, this eastern herb has shown promising results in animal tests to reduce both stress and stress hormones. In India, Holy Basil has been used for centuries for multiple health conditions for the heart, lungs and joints, to name a few.
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus): Associated with good mental health, good hormonal stress response and improving the body's physical response to stress. Eleuthero is native to parts of Asia and eastern regions of Russia. It was once called Siberian Ginseng, although it bears no relation to the Panax Ginseng plants.
- Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea): Rhodiola exhibits its actions by gently normalizing the activity of neurotransmitters in the brain, such as dopamine and serotonin. Rhodiola also helps the adrenal glands respond normally to stress. Our Rhodiola contains 5% rosavins, a group of constituents found to be the most active part of the plant.
- Bacopa herb (Bacopa monnieri): Strong evidence shows Bacopa's ability to aid the body in situations of acute and chronic stress by normalizing neurotransmitter levels. Called Brahmi in Ayurvedic medicine, Bacopa is a frequently used herb in India to enhance mental activity and rejuvenate the body.
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora): Used extensively to promote feelings of relaxation, Skullcap has a long history of use for anxiety, tension and helping restore restful sleep patterns.
- St. John's Wort flowering herb (Hypericum perforatum): Clinical trials (animals) using St. John's Wort have shown a decrease in stress-related behavior after exposure to stress. Well known as an herbal mood stabilizer, this herb is considered a relaxing nervine also used to restore nerves and nerve sensation.
... 508 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.