Epic Mushroom Chewies for Dogs
Epic Mushroom Chewies for Dogs
Six-mushroom blend for immune health, cognitive function, stress support & more
- Lion's Mane, Chaga, Turkey Tail, Reishi, Maitake, Shiitake medicinal mushrooms
- Supports your dog's healthy immunity
- Helps maintain their cognitive function
- Aids your dog in staying calm
Order Epic Mushroom Chewies today and help your dog maintain resilient immunity and cognitive health - through all their life stages!
- 90 soft chews (approx. 4 grams per chew)
- Vegetarian chicken flavor
- No wheat, corn, soy, or artificial preservatives
- Earth-friendly, 100% recyclable and sustainable packaging
- 90-day, money-back guarantee
- Made in USA
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What are Epic Mushroom Chewies for Dogs?
Vet-formulated Epic Mushroom Chewies are a balanced blend of six medicinal mushrooms: Lion's Mane, Chaga, Turkey Tail, Reishi, Maitake, and Shiitake. These functional mushrooms support your dog's immune system, help maintain their cognitive function, and promote a balanced response to stress.
Turkey Tail, Maitake, Reishi, Chaga, and Shiitake are especially renowned for helping to optimize the immune response. They contain unique compounds called beta-glucans that help the body's white blood cells (including natural killer cells and macrophages) work harmoniously with chemical messengers within the immune system to promote optimal function.
Lion's Mane has been extensively studied for its ability to support brain health, especially during aging. It contains compounds that have been shown to stimulate the synthesis of nerve growth factor (NGF). NGF is a protein that boosts the growth of new brain cells which may, in turn, help maintain healthy cognitive function.
In addition to promoting resilient immunity and cognitive health, Epic Mushroom Chewies provide adaptogenic benefits. Adaptogens support your dog's ability to manage stress so that they are calmer and more relaxed. The medicinal mushrooms in Epic Mushroom Chewies also contain powerful antioxidants that help protect the body's cells from damaging free-radicals that are generated during metabolism. Free-radicals can lead to inflammation and cellular damage and contribute to chronic conditions.
What are Epic Mushroom Chewies helpful for?
Epic Mushroom Chewies help maintain:
- Resilient immunity
- Healthy cognitive function
- Balanced, calm response to stress
- Protection from free-radicals
Give your dog Epic Mushroom Chewies every day to support a lifetime of outstanding health.
Always consult your veterinarian as needed.
Why choose Epic Mushroom Chewies from Pet Wellbeing?
- Developed by our team of experienced veterinarians who understand the unique needs of your pet.
- Manufactured in the USA in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities.
- Third-party tested to ensure the highest quality control standards.
- We adhere to the Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) national guidelines, in accordance with FDA good guidance practices regulations for pet supplements.
- Trusted care since 2001.
- 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Directions for Use
Administer daily. Daily amount can be divided between morning and evening.
Soft Chews per Day
25 lb (11 kg) and under
26 - 75 lb (12 - 34 kg)
76 - 100 lb (35 - 45 kg)
over 100 lb (over 45 kg)
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Monitor blood glucose levels closely and use caution if animal is taking medication to lower blood sugar as product may have hypoglycemic effect.
- Use caution if using concurrently with drugs to lower blood pressure or if using blood thinners.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Active ingredients per Soft Chew (approx. 4 g):
- Lion's Mane fruiting body (Hericium erinaceus).... 90 mg
- Turkey Tail fruiting body (Trametes versicolor) ..... 70 mg
- Maitake fruiting body (Grifola frondosa) ............... 70 mg
- Reishi fruiting body (Ganoderma lucidum) ........... 70 mg
- Chaga fruiting body (Inonotus obliquus) .............. 70 mg
- Shiitake fruiting body (Lentinula edodes) .............. 70 mg
Lion's Mane: This medicinal mushroom contains compounds that have been shown to stimulate the synthesis of nerve growth factor (NGF). NGF is a protein that boosts the growth of new brain cells which may, in turn, help maintain healthy cognitive function.
Turkey Tail: Extensively researched for its significant immune system support. In Japan, PSK (a special derivative of Turkey Tail comprised of polysaccharides) is an approved product for cancer treatment.
Maitake: Another immune-enhancing medicinal mushroom, Maitake has notable antitumor and antiviral properties. It has also been studied for its beneficial effects on blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels.
Reishi: Often considered a suitable adjunct with conventional cancer therapies, Reishi's adaptogenic properties support a healthy response to stress, help maintain balanced energy levels, and promote a calmer, more relaxed state of wellbeing. It also supports the respiratory system by helping to maintain open airways.
Chaga: Traditionally used for strengthening immunity and helping to maintain healthy digestive function, the "fruiting body" of Chaga is actually comprised of the mushroom's mycelium and woody material of the host birch trees that it grows upon. Birch trees provide the source of nutrients that Chaga uses to develop its beneficial compounds.
Shiitake: Like other medicinal mushrooms, Shiitake is a rich source of beta-glucans, known to support immune health and overall wellness. Shiitake also contains unique compounds that support heart health and healthy cholesterol.
Inactive ingredients: Buffered white distilled vinegar, citric acid, coconut glycerin, coconut oil, natural vegetarian chicken flavor, oat flour, rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin, sunflower oil, tapioca starch, water.
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.