Calming Care - for Cat Anxious Behavior
Calming Care - for Cat Anxious Behavior
Soothes anxiousness, helps maintain calm by relaxing the nervous system
- Helps maintain balanced behavior
- Gently supports the nervous system
- Assists with hyperactivity
- Eases anxiety and nervousness
- Will not cause drowsiness
Order Calming Care today and help your cat have a great day, every day!
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 2-month supply for most cats
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Calming Care?
Calming Care is a natural herbal supplement designed to help felines maintain a calm and balanced mood and ease anxiousness. The herbal ingredients in this formula are meant to be administered daily, are non-sedating, and will not cause your cat to feel sleepy or drowsy. Calming Care helps your feline feel at ease in different situations and with life in general.
Calming Care's herbal ingredients work together holistically to support the nervous system, stress hormone regulation, and brain neurotransmitters. The herbs in Calming Care are defined as nerve restoratives, nerve tonics (nervines) and adaptogens.
- Nerve restoratives help to rejuvenate nerve cell integrity when there has been some degeneration due to stress, lack of nutrients needed by the nervous system or other causes.
- Nerve tonics restore the nerve fibers and the sheaths that protect the nerves. These herbs help to resolve feelings of stress, including anxiousness.
- Adaptogens are a class of herbs that assist the body's stress response and immunity.
Help your cat enjoy life - and enjoy life with your cat!
What is Calming Care Used For?
Some cats experience moods that could be defined as anxious, stressed out, aggressive or hyperactive. The cause may be known or unknown but there is not always an easy solution to helping a cat feel calm and self assured.
Calming Care can be one part of the solution. Along with a healthy diet, appropriate social interaction and physical activity, your pet can benefit from a daily supplement that assists the body's ability to handle stress and restore normal moods and a sense of positive wellbeing.
Calming Care is not associated with negative side effects. If your pet is taking medications, please review the cautionary notes for this product.
A note from our veterinarian...
As a general rule, expect gradual results within the first two to three weeks, although some animals show positive results in the first week. The herbs in this formula take time to be effective because they are working to normalize neurotransmitters, stress hormones and nerve cell integrity. Herbs that work quickly for relaxation also tend to be sedating. Calming Care is non-sedating and does not cause drowsiness. Instead, it helps your cat to remain normally calm and at ease - yet pleasantly alert. For many felines, this product contributes to a general good mood and restful sleep.
If your cat experiences anxiety, hyperactivity, or is easily moved to aggression or stress, Calming Care may be helpful for them.
Animal behaviors are largely a result of their history, environment, breeding/training and general condition of their health. Undesirable behaviors or aggression may not be something that can be addressed with an herbal supplement.
What Calming Care can do is support the nervous system so that your cat has a chance to act and react in a normal way. Maintaining nervous system health with nervine and adaptogenic herbs is an easy way to naturally support their mood without using drugs.
If your pet has been taking prescription medications, it is highly advisable to supplement your feline's diet with a multivitamin. Consult a veterinarian for any safety precautions and dosages in relation to your pet's current health status.
Many medications can leave the body depleted of certain vitamins and/or minerals. When nutrient levels are low, this can affect other parts of the body including the nervous system, which then play a role in mood and behavioral changes. Also consider the importance of an adequate nutrient profile if your pet experiences anxiety or related conditions. It is so important that a good nutritional foundation is maintained.
Alongside using a supplement like Calming Care, take your whole pet into consideration: diet and nutrition, exercise and play, stressful triggers in the environment and whether your cat is mirroring the stress he or she sees in the home.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Calming Care comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why Choose Calming Care for Your Feline Friend?
- Certified Organic and Selectively Imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure optimal potency.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Calming Care is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Calming Care?
Calming Care is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Calming Care twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Calming Care is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- Monitor blood sugar if using with blood-sugar-lowering drugs as some herbs may lower blood sugar.
- Use caution with high blood pressure.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Calming Care is Formulated With:
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera): Of Indian and African origin, Ashwagandha has the ability to support the nervous system, particularly nervous irritability and exhaustion (supportive to the adrenal glands as an adaptogen). Considered a tonic to the nervous system, it has been known to help with cognition and concentration. While it is known to help with overall relaxation, it will not cause sedation. Its affects can be noted with ongoing use.
- Wild Oat seed (Avena fatua): Oat seed is one of the most useful nerve restoratives available. It is highly nutritive specifically to nerve cells and can be of help when the brain has been on "overdrive".
- Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum): Called Tulsi in the Ayurvedic tradition, this eastern herb has shown promising results in animal tests to reduce both stress and stress hormones. In India, Holy Basil has been used for centuries for multiple health conditions for the heart, lungs and joints, to name a few.
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus): Associated with good mental health, good hormonal stress response and improving the body's physical response to stress. Eleuthero is native to parts of Asia and eastern regions of Russia. It was once called Siberian Ginseng, although it bears no relation to the Panax Ginseng plants.
- Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea): Rhodiola exhibits its actions by gently normalizing the activity of neurotransmitters in the brain, such as dopamine and serotonin. Rhodiola also helps the adrenal glands respond normally to stress. Our Rhodiola contains 5% rosavins, a group of constituents found to be the most active part of the plant.
- Bacopa herb (Bacopa monnieri): Strong evidence shows Bacopa's ability to aid the body in situations of acute and chronic stress by normalizing neurotransmitter levels. Called Brahmi in Ayurvedic medicine, Bacopa is a frequently used herb in India to enhance mental activity and rejuvenate the body.
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora): Used extensively to promote feelings of relaxation, Skullcap has a long history of use for anxiety, tension and helping restore restful sleep patterns.
- St. John's Wort flowering herb (Hypericum perforatum): Clinical trials (animals) using St. John's Wort have shown a decrease in stress-related behavior after exposure to stress. Well known as an herbal mood stabilizer, this herb is considered a relaxing nervine also used to restore nerves and nerve sensation.
... 508 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or selectively imported.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.