Core KIDNEY Care - Daily Phosphate Binder for Cats & Dogs
Core KIDNEY Care - Daily Phosphate Binder for Cats & Dogs
Why Subscribe & Save?
Save 12% on all Subscribe & Save orders.
Lowest price guarantee - better than Amazon.
No fees, no commitments - cancel Subscribe & Save anytime.
Shop risk-free with our 5-Star Experience or it's FREE Guarantee. Risk-free 5-Star Experience or it's FREE Guarantee.
Give the best kidney care with our easy-to-use, phosphate-binder
- Helps prevent phosphate (found in all meat diets) from passing through the kidneys
- Supports kidney health and helps balance the gut flora
- No aluminum hydroxide
- Neutral taste
- Use with Kidney Support Gold for best results
Order Core KIDNEY Care today - comprehensive phosphate binder support for your pet's kidney health.
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- Container is 5.08 oz (144 g)
- 3-month supply for cats
- Up to 3-month supply for dogs (depending on weight)
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Core KIDNEY Care?
Core KIDNEY Care is a vet-formulated daily supplement used to support healthy kidney (renal) function. It helps prevent phosphate (phosphorus), which is found in all meat-based diets, from passing through the kidneys. Phosphate can have a negative impact on your pet's already-struggling kidneys.
What is Core KIDNEY Care used for?
High phosphate levels have a negative effect on the kidneys and how they function. Lowering phosphate levels with a binder means that less phosphate passes through the kidneys.
Phosphate (phosphorus) is a normal part of a meat-based diet. It is important that all pets get enough meat in their diet, otherwise they can become protein-deficient.
Note: Do not use if your pet has normal kidney function. Do not start a phosphate binder unless your veterinarian has confirmed your pet needs a phosphate binder.
Core KIDNEY Care is appropriate to use with a low phosphate diet.
How does a phosphate binder work?
A phosphate binder attaches itself to phosphates (phosphorus) in your pet's food when they eat. This is why it's important to add the binder to each meal. Instead of being absorbed into the bloodstream and then eliminated through the kidneys (in the urine), the phosphates are eliminated through the bowels (stool) instead.
- Conventional phosphate binders may contain aluminum hydroxide which most pet owners don't appreciate.
- If currently giving a binder with aluminum hydroxide, it is okay to also give Core KIDNEY Care.
- Other binders may contain calcium carbonate, which introduces the risk of hypercalcemia (excess calcium in the blood). Pets using these types of binders will need to be monitored closely for this condition.
- Do not use Core KIDNEY Care with a calcium-containing phosphate binder.
Core KIDNEY Care is a comprehensive kidney support formula and an ideal companion product to Pet Wellbeing Kidney Support Gold for Cats and Kidney Support Gold for Dogs. An omega-3 essential fatty acid supplement such as Omega-3 Daily Wellness is also beneficial for good renal health.
Together, these supplements can help support your pet's kidney health, vitality, and overall quality of life.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Core KIDNEY Care comes with a Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.
Why choose Core KIDNEY Care for your feline or canine friend?
- Developed by our team of experienced veterinarians who understand the unique needs of your pet.
- Made in the USA in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities.
- Third-party tested to ensure the highest quality control standards.
- We adhere to the Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) national guidelines, in accordance with FDA good guidance practices regulations for pet supplements.
- Trusted care since 2001.
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.
Who makes Core KIDNEY Care?
Core KIDNEY Care is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and nutrients integrated with the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Core KIDNEY Care daily at mealtimes:
Divide total daily amount between meals:
- 20 lb (9 kg) and under: 1 scoop
- 21 - 40 lb (10 - 18 kg): 2 scoops
- 41 - 60 lb (19 - 27 kg): 3 scoops
- 61 - 80 lb (28 - 36 kg): 4 scoops
- 81 - 100 lb (37 - 45 kg): 5 scoops
- Over 100 lb (45 kg): 6 scoops
Refrigerate after opening. Use only as directed.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Use in conjunction with a low phosphate diet.
- Do not use in animals with normal kidney function.
- Do not use with calcium-containing phosphate binders.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Core KIDNEY Care is formulated with (per 1.6 g scoop):
|Reishi Powdered Extract 4:1
|1.5 billion CFU
|1 billion CFU
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl succinate)
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides): Possessing a naturally sweet flavor, FOS are considered to be 'prebiotics,' meaning that they enhance the action and sustainability of probiotics. Prebiotics have also shown a positive effect upon mineral absorption.
- Chitosan: Studies have shown that chitosan can bind phosphorus in amounts comparable to prescription binders and may provide a non-calcium phosphorus binder alternative.
- Alfalfa Powder: Alfalfa is one of the richest plant sources of trace minerals owing to the fact that its roots extend deep into the soil. It also provides eight amino acids and an abundance of chlorophyll, and is high in the fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) making it a nutritional powerhouse.
- Reishi: Recent studies have shown that Reishi offers kidney-protective benefits in chronic kidney disease. Additionally, Reishi's adaptogenic properties promote a healthy response to stress and support the body's natural immune defenses.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium longum: Important probiotic organisms for maintaining healthy gut flora and intestinal microbial balance. Probiotics have a beneficial effect upon kidney health as well as maintaining healthy digestion and immune function. They also support maintenance of normal blood urea to help avoid build up of uremic toxins.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells from free-radical damage, vitamin E is also an essential nutrient for healthy immune function.
- Vitamin B6: Important for supporting cardiovascular and nervous system health, vitamin B6 is an essential cofactor for converting food into energy.
- Vitamin B12: In addition to supporting nervous system health, vitamin B12 plays an important role in maintaining healthy red blood cell production.
- Folic Acid: Like many of the other B vitamins, folic acid helps the body to convert food into fuel (energy). It is also important for the formation of healthy red blood cells.
Inactive Ingredients: Natural (vegetarian) beef flavor, nutritional yeast, sunflower oil.