BM Tone-Up Gold - for Loose Stools in Cats
BM Tone-Up Gold - for Loose Stools in Cats
Stabilizes bowel movements and stools in cats with diarrhea
- Supports bowel movements that are solidly-formed
- Gentle and fast-acting
- Helps maintain normal stools
- Soothes the intestinal lining
- Contains certified organic and ethically harvested ingredients
Guaranteed to help your cat maintain normal & solid stools
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is an 8-month supply for most cats
- You may receive a Large Canine 4 oz label, as we transition to our new Value Size 4 oz label
- Large Canine and Value Size are the same product, and both are suitable for large and small dogs, as well as cats
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is BM Tone-Up Gold?
This all-natural supplement is uniquely designed to address a feline's digestive system when there is occasional imbalance. The herbal ingredients in the formula work to "astringe and tone" the tissue lining of the gastrointestinal tract, thereby reducing the overactive motility and the bouts of urgency. Ultimately, this product keeps your cat more comfortable and, hopefully, keeps your carpets cleaner, too. The ingredients will not irritate the digestive tract. (Please use as directed.) Regardless of the cause, BM Tone-Up Gold can help support your feline's intestinal tract, and maintain more solid stools.
What is BM Tone-Up Gold Used For?
Whether there has been dietary indiscretion or other potential causes are at play, BM Tone-Up Gold supports both the immune system (to combat microbes in the GI tract) and the gastrointestinal lining. The results should be a more normal transit time of food and water through the digestive tract, less frequent urges, and solid bowel movements.
The digestive tract is one of the body’s main areas of defense to deal with foreign microbes and irritants. Occasionally, our cats will ingest or be exposed to material they are not able to digest properly. Bacteria and viruses also are common causes of diarrhea. Their body's natural mechanisms work to expel the matter by increasing the muscle contractions of the intestines and flushing out the system. Because motility time is increased, the body does not have time to absorb as much water and the stools become more liquid. BM Tone-Up Gold targets the causes of this reaction and soothes the mucosal lining of the digestive tract.
Cat diarrhea is a very common problem and has many causes:
- Mild food poisoning from eating spoiled food
- Changes in diet
- Viral or bacterial infections
- Gastrointestinal parasites
In many cases, the cat simply has a very sensitive stomach, or is reacting to stressful events such as a changed environment.
- Ensure that your feline has constant access to fresh water. Replenishing lost water is essential to recovery.
- Bowel changes may also be a sign of food intolerance, sensitivity or allergy.
- Be sure your cat is not overeating.
- Do not feed your cat spoiled food.
- Remove access to garbage or toxic substances.
- If the condition persists or becomes severe, seek veterinary assistance immediately.
Along with BM ToneUp, it is essential to feed the right foods when cats' stools are too loose. When diarrhea starts it is often advisable to fast the pet for 24 hours (not give any food) but maintain hydration with water and electrolytes, ice, diluted chicken broth or bone broth of any kind. Use Probiotics, Prebiotics, Slippery Elm powder (mix into a paste with some water and add it to food), and appropriate Chinese herbs if you live near a Veterinary Doctor of Chinese Medicine.
Why Choose BM Tone-Up Gold for Your Feline Friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-Harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our BM Tone-Up Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who Makes BM Tone-Up Gold?
BM Tone-Up Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer BM Tone-Up Gold
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lbs (1 kg) of body weight.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
*Please note: The administration amount is a recommendation and it is advised to increase or decrease the dose to achieve desired results for your cat. Every animal is unique, and it is appropriate to increase or decrease the dose gradually, as needed. Do not use excessive doses. If loose stools persist, please seek the guidance and consultation of a veterinarian.
We know cats can be finicky! BM Tone-Up Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Use With Caution
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- Do not use if animal is constipated. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use with laxatives or blood thinners.
- Doses significantly higher than recommended dose may cause kidney irritation.
- Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
BM Tone-Up Gold is Formulated With:
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium): This common, North American herb has specific uses in the digestive system. It assists the normal function of the liver to pull toxicities from the blood as it passes through the liver. It also supports the muscles of the intestines to contract in a normal, smooth rhythm that is not spastic or uncomfortable.
- Red Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus): One of the main herbs to tone and astringe the smooth lining of the intestines due to its tannin content. It may also work to normalize excess secretions, such as mucous. It is high in minerals and contains a naturally-occurring amount of Vitamin C. This gentle herb’s action on the muscles makes it useful for erratic muscle contractions.
- Bayberry root (Myrica cerifera): A leading herb for this formula, Bayberry has a dual action to address potential microbes that may have entered the body through dietary indiscretion. It also has a high tannin content, making it an herbal astringent. Bayberry helps support the digestive tract tissues when there is excessive mucous production.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus): With uses in many different areas of the body, Mullein’s inclusion in this formula is to impart an action on the lining and muscles of the gastrointestinal tract. Additionally, it has been used for lymphatic circulation and to break down excess mucous production in the body.
- Agrimony herb (Agrimonia eupatoria): Another plant containing tannins (astringent). Agrimony supports the digestive tract’s normal tone and assimilation of food.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis): The root of this plant contains high mucilage content and it is this constituent that provides a soothing action to the mucous membranes.
- Myrrh resin (Commiphora mol-mol): Due to its strong taste, only a small amount can be used in this formula, but its inclusion is exceedingly helpful for cats when foreign microbes enter the body.
- Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris): A common kitchen herb, a small amount of Thyme combines well with Myrrh to address similar types of issues.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis): In many formulas, the addition of a little Ginger increases the formula’s ability to circulate where it is most needed. It also helps with nausea and digestion.
... 400 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.