Since our previous update, a lot of you have asked, “When will the new Chews be available?” We’re so excited that our extended pet family is keen to get their paws on our new Chews! Our goal is to have them ready for you and your pets by summer 2022.
Here’s a little of what’s been going on behind the scenes since our last update. Lots of great progress!
The latest on our chews development
Our expert Vet Advisory Board and herbalists have met and reviewed the most recent research on natural and herbal ingredients for pet health, and have established the absolute best ingredients to be used in our new chews. All Pet Wellbeing products, including our new chews, are carefully overseen by our lead veterinarian, Dr. Janice Huntingford.
Careful consideration also goes into selecting our chews manufacturing partner. You can rest assured knowing that we only partner with the best and that our chews will be 100% made in the USA. We’ve interviewed several manufacturers to:
- Meet their in-house product development and quality assurance teams
- Review their knowledge, expertise, experience, and company ethos
- Examine their industry accreditations
- Confirm FDA and third-party audits, including GMP-compliance
- Ensure full compliance with state and federal regulations
- Fulfill a rigorous audit by our own internal quality assurance manager
We’ve narrowed the field and will be choosing our partner shortly!
Stay tuned for our next peek behind-the-scenes - including what our first four new chews will be!