Throat Gold - Soothes Throat Irritation in Dogs
Throat Gold - Soothes Throat Irritation in Dogs
Supports healthy immune response in the throat and upper airways and soothes occasional cough
- Throat comfort for occasional coughs
- Normal immune response in throat and upper airways
- Trachea and larynx (voice box)
Order Throat Gold today and soothe your dog's throat
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lb)
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 1-month supply for most large dogs
- 4 oz Value Size is suitable for both large and small dogs
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Throat Gold?
Throat Gold has been developed using herbal ingredients to holistically support the tissues of the throat and upper airways. Our veterinarians have selected herbs that address healthy immunity of the throat and upper respiratory tract. Some of the herbs in Throat Gold are termed "demulcents." Demulcents are a type of plant constituent that are high in mucilage content and act to soothe and calm throat irritation and occasional cough.
Depending on the cause of your dog's occasional cough, Throat Gold can help. For immune support in the lower airways (and easy breathing), consider Lung Gold. For allergens affecting the lungs, consider Respir-Gold.
What is Throat Gold Used For?
Occasional coughing can be strenuous not only for a pet but for a pet owner as well. Throat Gold can help support your dog's immune response, effectively maintaining healthy tissues in the throat and upper respiratory tract and helping to soothe discomfort.
Throat Gold can also be used for hoarseness of the throat including leash strain, hacking, sneezing, or runny nose.
Animals who have stayed in areas with poor ventilation, feel stressed out (such as during travel), or are exposed to cigarette smoke may have weaker immunity. Kennels and grooming salons are places where a pet needs a healthy immune system.
The ingredients of this formula are highly effective for supporting and maintaining the health and comfort of the throat and upper airways.
A note from our veterinarian...
Keep in mind, a dog's cough is not an illness in itself. Rather, it's a symptom of some other problem, like:
- Dog collar too tight / leash strain
- Irritants like cigarette smoke
- Infectious disease (usually kennel cough)
If your dog is coughing repeatedly from an unknown cause, please seek immediate veterinary care for your dog. Infectious lung diseases (such as kennel cough) can be life-threatening. Throat Gold helps to support comfort in the throat and normal upper airways, but it is not intended as a substitute for medication(s) your dog may need.
You can help keep your dog healthy by not letting them share toys, food, or water with other dogs.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Throat Gold comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why Choose Throat Gold for Your Dog?
- Certified Organic, Ethically Wild-Harvested and Selectively Imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, wild-harvested and selectively imported herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Throat Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Throat Gold?
Throat Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Throat Gold
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lbs (1 kg) of body weight.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Reduce exposure to cigarette smoke, dust, cold temperatures, stress and poorly ventilated areas.
We know animals can be finicky! Throat Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Use With Caution
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For use in cats and dogs only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Throat Gold is Formulated With:
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva): The bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains high amounts of mucilage and is used for soothing the mucous membranes of the throat. Commonly used for cough and phlegm, it helps to soothe the throat.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum spp.): Mullein provides support to the lungs and throat. The leaves of Mullein contain mucilage, an important herbal component for breaking up mucous and soothing irritation in the throat.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata): Usnea, also called "Old Man's Beard", supports immunity and works particularly well for immunity of the throat tissues. Appropriate for bacterial and viral conditions.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): One of the most widely used herbs, Licorice root supports the immune system while also providing direct soothing properties for the throat and lungs.
... 423 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.