Agile Joints - for Dog Joint Mobility
Agile Joints - for Dog Joint Mobility
Why Subscribe & Save?
Save 12% on all Subscribe & Save orders.
Lowest price guarantee - better than Amazon.
No fees, no commitments - cancel Subscribe & Save anytime.
Shop risk-free with our 5-Star Experience or it's FREE Guarantee. Risk-free 5-Star Experience or it's FREE Guarantee.
Promotes joint mobility and ease of movement
- Helps alleviate discomfort associated with normal daily activity
- Helps maintain flexibility and normal comfortable range of motion
- Supports joints, cartilage, ligaments, and joint fluid
- May benefit normal recovery after orthopedic surgery
- Appropriate for dogs of all ages
Order Agile Joints today and help your dog maintain agility and an active quality of life!
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 1-month supply for most large dogs
- 4 oz Value Size is suitable for both large and small dogs
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
What is Canine Arthritis?
Dogs frequently suffer from arthritis. If your pet has this condition, his joints will become inflamed (swollen) and painful as the cartilage and connective tissues of his joints slowly break down.
Warning signs that your canine may be suffering from arthritis include a reluctance to stand up or climb stairs. Other telltale signs of canine arthritis include:
- Your dog favors one side of his body
- Limping, especially when he first gets up
- Swollen joints (especially the hips)
- Reduced appetite
- Aversion to being touched or petted
- Your dog loses interest in activities he previously enjoyed such as running, swimming, playing, etc.
Large canine breeds tend to suffer from arthritis more often than smaller breeds. This is most likely attributable to their extra body weight that puts additional stress upon the joints. What is less clear is why purebred dogs – particularly males – suffer from canine arthritis more often than mixed breeds.
There is no way to entirely eliminate the risk of canine arthritis. But as a pet owner, you can reduce the risk (or severity) by ensuring your dog gets plenty of regular exercise, without overdoing it. This will help keep your dog's joints healthy and well-lubricated. It will also keep him from becoming overweight, which tends to make matters worse.
What is Agile Joints?
Agile Joints was formulated to address mobility and help maintain normal range of motion in canine joints. Older pets in particular may benefit from extra support. It is common for our pet friends to require additional support for joints and connective tissue.
From our holistic veterinarian: "In my practice, almost all pets over the age of ten need some degree of support to maintain normal cartilage."
What is Agile Joints used for?
Appropriate for all joints. Agile Joints is commonly used for shoulders, hip, knees, ankles, elbows and vertebrae. This proprietary blend of herbs works effectively to support the physiology of the joint tissues in all sizes and breeds of canines.
The joints of the body are made up of the bones of the joint, cartilage that covers the ends of the bones, ligaments and a joint capsule that contains synovial fluid. This fluid works to lubricate the joint and works as a shock absorber when your pet walks, jumps and plays. All of these components need to be comfortable and working smoothly for the healthy function of the joint. Additionally, normal circulation into these areas helps to transport nutrients in and take waste products out.
Agile Joints nourishes the components that make up the joint and supports its underlying normal physiology. It also helps protect from free-radical damage that can adversely affect the joint.
A note from our veterinarian...
Agile Joints may work very effectively on its own. If you think your pet requires additional support for joint comfort and mobility, consider using a supplement that provides beneficial antioxidants, such as Pet Wellbeing Core Immune Care.
A good diet goes a long way in maintaining healthy joints and keeping weight within a healthy range. Excess weight will put more stress upon the joints.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Agile Joints comes with a Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.
Why choose Agile Joints for your canine friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-Harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure optimal potency.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Agile Joints is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.
Who makes Agile Joints?
Agile Joints is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Agile Joints twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
- 30 - 34 lb: 0.75 ml
- 35 - 44 lb: 1.0 ml
- 45 - 64 lb: 1.25 ml
- 65 - 79 lb: 1.5 ml
- 80 - 99 lb: 1.75 ml
- 100 - 119 lb: 2.0 ml
- 120+ lb: 2.25 ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
TIP! from Dr. Jan: This product is even more effective if the administration amount is doubled for the first four weeks. Thereafter, the amount can be decreased or tapered to the regular amount. Most dogs respond optimally starting with this increased amount.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Agile Joints is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- May be a GI irritant. Use with caution in animals at risk for GI ulceration.
- Use caution with steroid drugs and NSAIDS.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Agile Joints is Formulated With:
- Devil's Claw tuber (Harpagophytum procumbens): A primary herb used for joint health in both animals and humans, Devil's Claw contains high amounts of a constituent called iridoid glycosides. These compounds have been shown to have significant benefit on all joints of the body.
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum offinicale): Full of minerals, Dandelion root helps ensure removal of excess uric acid from the body, which can otherwise cause problems in the joints. It also aids the liver in metabolizing and excreting waste byproducts.
- Sarsaparilla root (Smilax officinalis): Often used by athletes to improve performance, this well-known herb contains components (steroidal saponins) that help keep joints moving easily.
- Yucca root (Yucca spp.): Native to Mexico, Yucca root is a food source plant containing valuable phytochemicals (steroidal saponins and reservatrol) that help maintain joint health.
- Boswellia gum (Boswellia spp.): Agile Joints contains a small amount of Boswellia gum. This potent resin contains boswellic acid, extensively studied for its benefits on joint health.
- Bromelain: Commonly used for digestion, bromelain is a proteolytic (protein-digesting) enzyme derived from pineapple stems that is also aptly utilized for joint health. It has been successfully used for sports injuries and for aiding normal recovery following orthopedic surgery.
... 392 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.