Dandelion Root - Digestive & Liver Support for Dogs
Dandelion Root - Digestive & Liver Support for Dogs
Why Subscribe & Save?
Save 10% on all Subscribe & Save orders.
Lowest price guarantee - better than Amazon.
No fees, no commitments - cancel Subscribe & Save anytime.
Liver detoxification, healthy digestion, heart health, stable blood sugar
- For sluggish digestion, gas
- Supports liver metabolism when taking medications
- Part of a healthy heart program
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
Order Dandelion Root today to support your dog's daily health regime
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 1-month supply for most large dogs
- 4 oz Value Size is suitable for both large and small dogs
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
What is Dandelion Root?
Most of us are familiar with this herb as a weed in the garden, but its use in recorded traditional medicine dates back to the 7th century. Both the leaf and the root are used, although their properties are quite different from each other.
Dandelion root properties include:
- Liver support
- Digestion (appetite, bile secretion, gas, indigestion)
- Cardiovascular support (supporting the liver is important in heart disease)
- Blood sugar maintenance
- Immune support
Healthy liver: Supporting your dog's liver can go a long way in contributing to a long and healthy life, even if your dog is not showing signs of liver problems.
The liver performs dozens of different functions in the body, yet liver disease (including cirrhosis) is one of the most common health problems in older canines. It can damage all functions of the dog’s liver, with very harmful health effects.
Even canines without liver disease may need support to metabolize and excrete prescription medications and environmental chemicals which are often damaging to the liver. Dogs tend to come into contact with more harmful chemicals and pesticide residues than humans.
Good digestion: Dandelion root has been used extensively as a cholagogue, meaning that it helps support normal bile flow during digestion. This helps the breakdown and assimilation of foods. Dandelion root supports the production of liver enzymes that metabolize toxins in the body so they can be excreted. It also supports the gut by providing inulin. Inulin is a prebiotic that helps maintain healthy gut flora, essential for good digestion and the immune system. Dandelion root is one of the world's best digestive "tonics."
Healthy heart: Some of the chemical constituents of Dandelion root help maintain normal blood pressure and good circulation. It is also high in several minerals that contribute to a good electrolyte balance. A well-functioning liver is important for dogs with heart disease.
Blood sugar: Dandelion root has also been studied for its ability to support normal, healthy insulin levels. The addition of Dandelion root to your dog's health regime is a great way to help maintain stable blood sugar levels.
Pet Wellbeing Dandelion Root is glycerin-based and safe for dogs. Never give an alcohol-based product to your dog.
Healthy Nutrition Tip for Your Dog's Liver & Digestion:
Processed foods stress your dog’s liver as it works to detoxify the preservatives and other additives many commercial foods contain, including artificial flavors and colors. It's a good idea to check the quality of the meat that goes into the making of your dog's food. Avoid grains and focus on healthy proteins from free-range, grass-fed animals. Green foods will help detoxify your canine's liver, such as Pet Wellbeing SPARK Daily Nutritional Supplement. Expect your dog’s moods to be lifted as well! SPARK is a veterinarian-formulated, daily nutritional supplement for dogs of all ages.
Why Choose Pet Wellbeing Dandelion Root for Your Canine Friend?
- Certified Organic Herb: Prepared from organically grown Dandelion root. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herb is preserved to ensure optimal potency.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Dandelion Root is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Dandelion Root?
This product is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Dandelion Root once daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 1 lb (0.5 kg) of body weight
- 30 - 34 lb: 1.5 ml
- 35 - 44 lb: 2.0 ml
- 45 - 64 lb: 2.5 ml
- 65 - 79 lb: 3.0 ml
- 80 - 99 lb: 3.5 ml
- 100 - 119 lb: 4.0 ml
- 120+ lb: 4.5 ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Dandelion Root is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animal's intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Do not use if gallstones are present or with gallbladder inflammation.
- Do not use with intestinal or bile duct obstruction.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Dandelion Root is Formulated With:
Certified Organic Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale)
… 500 mg per ml
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.