Core Immune CARE
Core Immune CARE
A daily antioxidant formula assists with healthy aging and builds physical resilience.
- Bolsters the body's immune system for normal, cellular repair
- Provides support for joints, allergies that affect skin, heart health, and eye health
- Contributes to an energetic life
- Powder form easily added to pets' food
Order Core Immune CARE today and provide daily antioxidant support to your pet!
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 3.7 oz (105 g) bag offers approx. 100 servings for cats and 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
Core Immune CARE
Our antioxidant formula is for pets of all ages, supporting the body's immune system to deal with normal, cellular repair that needs to happen every day for a healthy, energetic life. This supplement comes in powder form and is added daily to pets' food.
What is Core Immune CARE?
This is a well-balanced antioxidant formula that can be given to your pet every day, sprinkled on his or her food.
Core Immune CARE was developed by a leading veterinarian, specializing in pet nutrition. It is intended for dogs and cats of all ages. Older pets, in particular, can benefit from this daily supplement. It can be added into virtually any health regime or existing diet.
What are antioxidants and why are they important? Antioxidants are molecules that occur naturally in the body. They are also found in foods. They are important because they are needed to keep free radicals from doing damage to the body’s cells. Free radicals are byproducts produced in the body, a bit like waste that needs to be neutralized. The more inflammation there is, the more free radicals are produced. If free radicals are disproportionately abundant, they can start to damage cell membranes, certain enzymes and, eventually, the body’s genetic material (DNA), leading to cancer.
As bodies age, or there is more inflammation, it becomes harder for the body to keep free radicals in check. The body’s own antioxidants (endogenous) may not be able to cope with the amount of free radicals, and inflammation can increase. By adding natural antioxidants in the form of a supplement (exogenous) to the diet of your pet, it provides a boost to this process of limiting free radical damage.
What is Core Immune CARE used for?
If you are looking for a well-rounded, uncomplicated supplement to add to your pet’s diet -- something that will bolster your pet’s ability to maintain better health -- Core Immune CARE provides the foundation for building resiliency and better aging.
Core Immune CARE supports the body to deal with normal, cellular repair. When cells are able to continually repair, there is a much greater chance of continued good health and a longer, more energetic life.
As pets age, antioxidants are being used faster.
Antioxidants are most useful for supporting:
- Skin & Allergies
- Cardiovascular System
- Eye Health
- Blood Sugar Balance
- Quality of Life
- Energy for Aging Pets
Core Immune CARE contains the active ingredients necessary for the body to sustain healthy cells: key amino acids, vitamins & minerals, beta-glucans, fish protein, and more.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Core Immune CARE comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Core Immune CARE for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Adrenal Harmony Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day moneyback guarantee.
Who makes Core Immune CARE?
Core Immune CARE is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Core Immune CARE
Use With Caution
If your pet is currently taking chemotherapy drugs (“chemo”), please check with your pet’s oncologist before administering Core Immune CARE or other antioxidants. They may or may not be appropriate, depending on the types of drugs being given to your pet.
Core Immune CARE is Formulated With
- Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Type I & III: Collagen contains peptides that support immunity. Peptides (short chains of amino acids) are part of protein composition but are easier to digest and absorb. Collagen is naturally abundant in the body's connective tissues and bone marrow, and decreases with age. Collagen’s structure contains important amino acids for modulating immunity and cell-protective activity.
- Organic Carrot Powder: The nutrients in carrots support eye health (lutein) but also help to maintain a healthy heart. The intense pigments in carrots are also antioxidants: anthocyanins and carotenoids. Carrots also supply natural beta carotene.
- Micronized Algae (dried algae meal): This trademarked ingredient (Pralisur™) is comprised of more than 50% beta-1,3-glucans. The beta-1,3-glucan from this form of algae has been shown to activate animals’ immune systems. Well-supported research, dating back 70 years, shows that beta-glucans play a role in cytokine production associated with a responsive immune system. They also help with antibody and white blood cell production.
- Dried Tomato Pulp: Tomato is a food source of lycopene, an important antioxidant for eye health and the heart. In addition, tomatoes contain Vitamin C, phenols and flavonoids.
- Natural (Organic) Beef Flavor: This flavor component contains no meat and is acceptable for pets with beef allergies. It provides a delicious taste that pets find very appealing.
- Brown Rice Flour: Added for better texture and flavor.
- L-Taurine: This amino acid is essential for a healthy, functioning immune system, the heart, and the eyes. (Low levels of L-Taurine have been associated with dilated cardiomyopathy, or DCM.)
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: Another amino acid that is essential for a healthy heart, it also helps the body produce energy, aids muscle recovery, and is an antioxidant.
- Dried Apple Pectin Pulp: The bioactivity of pectins have shown immunoregulatory and antioxidant benefits.
- Broccoli Sprout Extract: This extract is a source of sulforaphane, known for its health protective properties. The compounds contained in these sprouts have been shown to potentiate cellular defenses. Broccoli sprout extract is highly bioavailable and easy to absorb, making it a potent antioxidant.
- L-Glutathione: Considered the ‘master’ amino acid because L-Glutathione works to create and repair DNA, helps in the synthesis of prostaglandins (that actively deal with inflammation). L-Glutathione is involved in the breakdown of carcinogens (cancer-causing substances) and toxins, is an active part of the immune system, and reduces oxidative damage.
- Quercetin Dihydrate: Derived from plants and often used as a natural antihistamine, Quercetin has been studied for its biological actions on the immune system and the inflammatory process. It is part of a group of flavonoids (a beneficial part of many foods) known for their antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate): Vitamin E is essential for healthy immune function. It helps provide protection to cells and is an essential vitamin, as well as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin A (beta carotene): Beta carotene is a water soluble form (precursor) of Vitamin A, another important antioxidant for the body. It is essential for the immune system, healthy vision and eye health, and the skin. Beta carotene is a carotenoid found in many fruits and vegetables.
- Selenium: This is a trace mineral and antioxidant present in multiple selenoproteins that are important for protecting against oxidative damage. Selenium is needed for production of thyroid hormones, for reproduction and DNA synthesis, and is a component for general cardiovascular health.
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.