Pet Zen Bundle for Dogs
Pet Zen Bundle for Dogs
The Top-2 Products for Soothing Anxious Behavior in Your Dog
- Helps maintain calm, balanced temperament
- Gently supports nervous system
- Assists hyperactivity and agitation
- Soothes anxiousness, nervousness
This Kit is especially beneficial for soothing anxiousness and helping your dog feel at ease in a variety of different situations. It gently supports their nervous system and helps them maintain a calm and consistently balanced mood.
Pet Zen Bundle for Dogs provides:
- 1 bottle of Calming Care 2 oz (59 ml): 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 1 container of Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains 5.64 oz (160 g): 3-month supply for most dogs up to 40 lbs
- 90-day money-back guarantee
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
Pet Zen Bundle features our top holistic products for supporting your dog’s nervous system. This kit will gently assist your pet in maintaining a calmer, more balanced temperament and sense of wellbeing.
Some dogs experience behavior that could be considered anxious or stressed, or they may be easily moved to aggression or hyperactivity. Helping your pet to feel calmer overall will enable them to feel more confident and at ease in a variety of situations.
Along with a healthy diet, appropriate social interaction, and physical activity, Pet Zen Bundle is one part of the solution to helping your dog to enjoy their life to its fullest!
Why Choose Pet Wellbeing?
- Trusted care since 2001.
- 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- 30,000+ 5-star customer reviews.
- We follow the Center for Veterinary Medicine’s good guidance practices.
- Our team of experienced veterinarians understand the unique needs of your pet.
- All products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities and are third-party tested to ensure the highest quality and potency.
How to Administer Pet Zen Bundle
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lbs (1 kg) of body weight.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! Our liquids are enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains
Under 40 lbs: Give 1 scoop daily mixed with food
Over 40 lbs: Give 2 scoops daily mixed with food
Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit or below. Recommended to refrigerate after opening.
Use With Caution
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- May affect blood levels of certain medications. Monitor blood sugar if using with blood-sugar-lowering drugs as some herbs may lower blood sugar.
- May interfere with metabolism of certain medications. Use caution with prescription medications for depressive states.
- Use caution with high or low blood pressure.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains:
- There are no known side effects or precautions associated with Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains.
- As a general rule, it is not recommended to administer anything else if you give your pet blood thinners.
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)
- Wild Oat seed (Avena fatua)
- Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum)
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
- Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea)
- Bacopa herb (Bacopa monnieri)
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora)
- St. John's Wort flowering herb (Hypericum perforatum)
... 508 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains
Moisture (max.) ....................................................................... 6.0%
*Total microorganisms .......................... not less than 5 billion CFU
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus brevis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis/longum)
*FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) ............................................. 1000 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog or Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Fructooligosaccharides, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus salivarius fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus rhamnosus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus brevis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Streptococcus thermophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium lactis/longum fermentation product.
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.