Core Immune CARE - Daily Antioxidant and Nutritional Supplement
Core Immune CARE - Daily Antioxidant and Nutritional Supplement
Why Subscribe & Save?
Save 10% on all Subscribe & Save orders.
Lowest price guarantee - better than Amazon.
No fees, no commitments - cancel Subscribe & Save anytime.
Daily antioxidant formula promotes healthy aging and physical resilience
- Helps protect cells from free-radical damage
- Promotes normal cellular repair
- Supports healthy immune system
- Provides support for joints, skin allergies, heart and eye health
- Contributes to an energetic life
Order Core Immune CARE today and provide your pet with the daily antioxidants they need!
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 1 bag is 3.7 oz (105 g)
- 1-month supply for most dogs up to 50 lbs
- Up to 7-month supply for cats
?What should you expect with our products?
What is Core Immune CARE?
Core Immune CARE is a daily antioxidant formula that is ideal for pets of all ages. It helps protect the body's cells from free-radical damage, supports the immune system, and assists with normal, ongoing cellular repair to help ensure a healthy and energetic life. This easy-to-use supplement can be given to your pet every day, sprinkled on his or her food.
Core Immune CARE was developed by a leading veterinarian specializing in pet nutrition, and is intended for dogs and cats of all ages. Older pets, in particular, can benefit from this daily supplement. It can be added to virtually any health regime or existing diet.
What are antioxidants - and why are they important?
Antioxidants are molecules that occur naturally in the body, and are also found in foods. They are important because they help keep free-radicals from doing damage to the body’s cells. Free-radicals are byproducts of metabolism, a bit like waste that needs to be neutralized. The more inflammation there is present in the body, the more free-radicals are produced. If free-radicals are disproportionately abundant, they can start to damage cell membranes, important enzymes, and, eventually, the body’s genetic material (DNA). Ongoing cellular damage contributes to many chronic conditions and may eventually lead to cancer.
As a body ages, or when a lot of inflammation is present, it becomes harder to keep free-radicals in check. The body’s own (endogenous) antioxidants may not be able to cope with the amount of free-radicals being generated, and inflammation can then increase. By adding natural antioxidants into your pet's diet in the form of a supplement, it provides a boost to limiting this free-radical damage.
What is Core Immune CARE used for?
If you are looking for a well-rounded, comprehensive supplement to add to your pet’s diet -- something that will bolster their ability to maintain better health -- Core Immune CARE provides the foundation for building physical resiliency and supporting their healthier aging.
Core Immune CARE supports the body's normal cellular repair processes. When cells are able to continually repair, there is a much greater chance of continued good health and a longer, more energetic life.
Antioxidants are useful for supporting:
- Allergies, including skin
- Cardiovascular health
- Eye health
- Blood sugar balance
- Quality of life
- Energy in aging pets
Core Immune CARE also contains ingredients necessary for maintaining healthy cells: key amino acids, vitamins & minerals, beta-glucans, fish protein, and more.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Core Immune CARE comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Core Immune CARE for your canine or feline friend?
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our products are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of Core Immune CARE is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who makes Core Immune CARE?
Core Immune CARE is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Core Immune CARE once daily:
- If your pet is currently taking chemotherapy drugs, please check with your oncologist. Antioxidant supplements may or may not be appropriate.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Core Immune CARE is Formulated With:
- Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Type I & III: Collagen contains peptides that support immunity. Peptides are short chains of amino acids that make up proteins but are easier to digest and absorb. Collagen is naturally abundant in the body's connective tissues and bone marrow, and decreases with age. Collagen’s structure contains important amino acids for modulating immunity and cell-protective activity.
- Organic Carrot Powder: Nutrients in carrots support eye health (lutein) but also help to maintain a healthy heart. The intense pigments in carrots are also antioxidants: anthocyanins and carotenoids. Carrots also supply natural beta carotene.
- PRALISUR™ Micronized Algae (dried algae meal): Comprised of more than 50% beta-1,3-glucans. The beta-1,3-glucan from this form of algae has been shown to activate animals’ immune systems. Well-supported research, dating back 70 years, shows that beta-glucans play a role in cytokine production associated with a responsive immune system. They also help with antibody and white blood cell production.
- Dried Tomato Pulp: Tomato is a food source of lycopene, an important antioxidant for eye health and the heart. In addition, tomatoes contain vitamin C, phenols and flavonoids.
- Natural (Organic) Beef Flavor: This flavor component contains no meat and is acceptable for pets with beef allergies. It provides a delicious taste that pets find very appealing.
- Brown Rice Flour: Added for improved texture and flavor.
- L-Taurine: This amino acid is essential for a healthy, functioning immune system, heart, and eyes. (Low levels of L-Taurine have been associated with dilated cardiomyopathy, or DCM.)
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: Another amino acid that is essential for a healthy heart, it also helps the body produce energy, aids muscle recovery, and is an antioxidant.
- Dried Apple Pectin Pulp: The bioactivity of pectins have shown immunoregulatory and antioxidant benefits.
- Broccoli Sprout Extract: This extract is a source of sulforaphane, known for its health protective properties. The compounds contained in these sprouts have been shown to potentiate cellular defenses. Broccoli sprout extract is highly bioavailable and easy to absorb, making it a potent antioxidant.
- L-Glutathione: Considered the ‘master’ antioxidant because of its ability to protect the body's cells from oxidative damage. L-glutathione also works to create and repair DNA, assists in the synthesis of prostaglandins which actively deal with inflammation, and promotes the breakdown of toxins. It is an essential part of the immune system.
- Quercetin Dihydrate: Derived from plants and often used as a natural antihistamine, quercetin has been studied for its biological actions on the immune system and the inflammatory process. It is part of a group of flavonoids (a beneficial part of many foods) known for their antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate): Vitamin E is essential for healthy immune function. It is a powerful antioxidant and helps provide protection to cells.
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene): Beta-carotene is a water-soluble precursor of vitamin A, another important antioxidant for the body. It is essential for the immune system, healthy vision and eye health, and the skin. Beta-carotene is a carotenoid found in many fruits and vegetables.
- Selenium: This is a trace mineral and antioxidant important for protecting against oxidative damage. Selenium is needed for production of thyroid hormones, reproduction and DNA synthesis, and cardiovascular health.
PRALISUR is a trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.